sábado, outubro 15, 2016

Inglês

Correção da página 102

7) Listen carefully to the conversation and mark the correct aswers.

Result

a) (  ) I'll stay home and study.
    (X) I'll stay home and clean my room.

b) (  ) he will go to the game with us.
    (X) I'm going to invite him to come with us to the game.

c) (X) I won't have time to study for the test on Monday.
    (   ) I will have fun.

d) (  ) I won't go to school.
    (X) I'll be late for school.

e) (X) I'll spend all my money.
    (   ) I won't find the shoes I want.

8) Match the sentences to make correct statements about the weather with if clauses.

(f) if is hot.
(c) if the weather is cold tomorrow.
(e) She will take an umbrella.
(b) We will walk in the park.
(d) the children will fly a kite.
(e) if it rains.

Correção da página 103

9) Look at the pictures and unscrable the questions.

a)
What will the cat do if the dog cathes it?

b)
Where will they go if they don't go to Houston?

c)
What will Jimmy study if he loses his math book?

d)
What will Sergio if the post office is closed tomorrow?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário